WHO WE ARE
Welcome to The Way to God Gospel Ministry (WAGGOM). WAGGOM is an inter-denominational ministry, a family of people from different churches. Founded on the 14thSeptember, 1981; WAGGOM is a missions-oriented ministry with the vision of reaching the unreached for Christ and helping the already existing denominations to come to the full image and stature of of our lord Jesus Christ. is centered on holiness and we derive our motto from the gospel of John, chapter 12:32
“And I, if I be lifted up from the earth will draw all men unto me”.
- We believe in the Holy scriptures (the bible) as the infallible word of God, which is eternally reliable in all matters the Christian Faith and life in general. (2Timothy 3:16)
- We believe in the divine trinity. God the father, God the Son and God the Holy spirit as distinct personalities, yet perfectly united in one. (Matthew 3:16-17, 28:19)
- We believe in total repentance as a sinner’s Godly sorrow and the action of turning away from sin (Romans 5:1, 1Corinthians 6:11)
- We believe in justification and the remission of sins as an act of God’s grace, whereby we can stand guiltless before God. (Ephesians 2:5-8)
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit and speaking in tongues as one of the evidence to that. (Acts 1:8, Mark 16:17)
- We believe that the church is the body of Christ and we are one in him (Rom 12:5)
- We believe in water baptism by immersion at the age of accountability, after one has repented and fully surrendered to Jesus Christ.(Matthew 28:19, Acts 8:28-38)
- We believe in divine healing as a provision for God’s children as a result of the finished work of atonement on the cross. (Isaiah 53:4-5, James 5:14-16)
- We believe in life after death, the immortality and consciousness of the spirit after physical death. (Ecclesiastes 12:7)
- We believe in the second coming of our lord Jesus, to rapture the church and the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust. (Acts 1:9-11, 1Thesselonians 4:15-17)
- We believe that Hell is an eternal place for the sinner and Heaven an eternal place of rest for God's children. (Matthew 25:41-46, Luke 16:24)
“…and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem,and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” (Acts 1:8)Every believer is charged with this specificmandate; to be witnesses of our Lord Jesus within our immediate environment and as far as we have the capacity to reach. Here in WAGGOM, we do not take this lightly. We believe that we have received the free gift of salvation, so that we can also reach outto those who haven't. We operate holistic missions, which embodies giving and preaching thegood news of hope and salvation to the poor, healing to the brokenhearted,deliverance to those in captivity, sight to the blind and liberty to them that are bruised. (Luke 4:18). With active missionaries serving in our mission fields currently run in various interior parts of Nigeria, we are working towards fulfilling the mandate of our Lord to reach the ends of the earth with the light of the gospel (Acts 13:47) In partnership with the Waggom Theological Seminary (WATHS), we run a school of missions where people are trained and equipped with the knowledge and fire for the work of end-time missions. Students here are engaged in our annual hinterland missions outreaches, an opportunity to sharpen the missions-mindset and fuel the passion for souls. As promised in the holy scriptures, how blessed we are with diverse signs, miracles and testimonies, everywhere we go (Mark 16:15-18) How to partner with us:
- Adopt a mission field. (Pray for the move of God in a particular place or region of your choice).
- Adopt a missionary (Encourage, support and pray forany of our missionaries as much as you can).
- Sign up to become a part-time or full-time missionary
- Sponsor any of our missions projects.
For more information, call or write us: Phone: +2347017419936